Toshiba Video Player
- File: os2013179a_tc30...
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Posted Date: 2013-07-17
- Release Date: 2013-07-17
- Other Versions
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
- This is a TOSHIBA Video Player update.
- Fixed: DVD Playback will stop after showing the logo when playing some DVD titles.
- Fixed: Application hangs when maximized if the taskbar is positioned on the top of the Desktop.
- Fixed: Cannot auto change 3D resolution on some titles.
- Improved the color setting function.
- Save the downloaded file to the Windows Desktop.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- On the Windows Desktop, double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Click Start when the Toshiba Archive Extractor window is displayed.
- Click Yes to continue if a User Account Control window is displayed.
- Follow the displayed instructions to complete the install.
- Launch TOSHIBA Video Player.
- Press the ? button on the top right corner of the video window.
- Verify the version is 220.127.116.11.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.