Download Toshiba Drivers and Utilities for Windows 8.1
- Document ID: 4003686
- Posted Date: 2013-09-26
- Last Updated: 2013-09-26
- Distribution: View Public Website
Toshiba recommends using TOSHIBA Service Station when updating to Windows 8.1 to support ongoing use of Toshiba provided features and functionality.
- Download and install TOSHIBA service station by visiting: http://support.toshiba.com/support/viewContentDetail?contentId=4003322
- Update your TOSHIBA components and drivers by using TOSHIBA Service Station. To access the TOSHIBA Service Station:
- On Start screen, type Service Station, and then click Service Station from the list that appears.
- Accept TOSHIBA Service Station Utility Software Notice & Acceptance if required.
- Click Check for Updates and install any updates that appear.
- (!) It will be necessary to move the TSS application screen to the right side of the display to reveal any warning notices that appear.
To Manually update drivers and components on your TOSHIBA PC follow the instructions below
- Go to http://support.toshiba.com/drivers
- Enter your PC's serial number in the search box on the drivers page and Press GO
- Under Filter By on the left side of the screen select Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Select from the list drivers and components for your PC
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.