How to uninstall the Toshiba PC Health Monitor
- Document ID: 98082742
- Posted Date: 2009-07-09
- Last Updated: 2009-07-09
- Distribution: View Public Website
- Applicable Models
Satellite All Qosmio All Portege All Tecra All Satellite Pro All libretto All
You can uninstall the Toshiba PC Health Monitor by following these steps:
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel, then Programs, then Uninstall a Program (under Programs and Features).
3. Select Toshiba PC Health Monitor from the list of programs and then click Uninstall.
4. Click Allow, when prompted for permission.
5. Re-start the computer by clicking the Start button, then Restart.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.