WinDVD BD for TOSHIBA Patch
- File: os2010159d_TC00...
- Version: 8.0 DXVA B20.194
- Posted Date: 2010-10-26
- Release Date: 2010-08-19
- Other Versions
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
- This is the WinDVD BD for Toshiba version 8 patch for the following versions:
- 8.0 DXVA B20.107
- 8.0 DXVA B20.153
- 8.0 DXVA B20.174
- 8.0 DXVA B20.185
- This patch fixes a problem where noise is heard while playing the Avatar Blu-ray Disc.
- Save the downloaded file to the Windows Desktop.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- On the Windows Desktop, double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Click Start on the Toshiba Archive Extractor window.
- Click Yes to continue if a User Account Control window is displayed.
- Click OK when the installation completes.
- Restart the computer.
- Start WinDVD BD for TOSHIBA.
- Right-click, and choose Setup from the pop-up menu.
- Click the Information tab of the Setup dialog box.
- Click the Driver tab.
- The version number is shown just below Version.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.