ACPI Flash BIOS version 1.70 for Satellite L670D/L675D (PSK3JU)
- WinRAR self-extracting ZIP file includes both Windows-based and diskette based BIOS update installation options. See the included documentation for details.
- For CD-ROM BIOS updates: Type BIOS then press enter at the C:\ prompt.
- For all updates: After the update completes, the computer will automatically shut down or restart.
- Power on the computer if it is off.
- While the "Toshiba" LOGO is displayed, press the F2 function key to start BIOS Setup.
- Check the version of BIOS and press the F9 function key then Enter to load setup defaults.
- Press the F10 function key then Enter to save settings and exit. The computer will automatically reboot.
- Version 1.70 - 2011-09-09
- Fixed: 12-cell battery won't charge after an over-discharge.
- Modified the DC battery threshold check from 10% to 20%.
- Made a change to the Windows BIOS flash requirements to avoid an unexpected suspend by unplugging AC.
- Modified the low battery beep alarm.
- Updated: Added SLP2.1 support for models shipped without an operating system.
- EC-1.50: Modified the 3-Cell battery protection function.
- Fixed: No video or a "RAM size" error with 1333MHz RAM.
- EC-1.40: Added a fan error store function.
- EC-1.40: Modified code to fix - Flash Cards will not disappear when the Fn key is pressed first, and then the '3' or '4' keys are pressed after checking [Use Fn-StickyKey]
- Updated CIM-X code to V22.214.171.124 for the A13 chip.
- Modified Winflash and Dos flash error messages.
- Fixed: Fn+F5 does not work in Windows XP.
- Fixed: System LCD brightness is dimmer after resuming from S3/S4/S5 in Windows XP.
- Modified: F5/F6 keys from F5
and F6 to F5 and F6 .
- Modified: "Power on Display" and "HDD PASSWORD" BIOS Setup item strings do not display completely when the language is changed to French.
- Updated the flash utility to support flashing the BIOS from a LAN.
- EC-1.10: Modified the VGA thermal sensor function for a second source part.
- EC-1.10: Modified the Fn+F9 and touchpad on/off button behavior.
- Initial production BIOS for this model.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.