Satellite A665- "Wireless Communication is Disabled. Please Turn On the Wireless Communication Switch"
- Document ID: 98082993
- Posted Date: 2010-08-27
- Last Updated: 2010-08-27
- Distribution: View Public Website
When pressing the FN+F8 keys to turn wireless on, you receive the following message.
"Wireless communication is disabled. Please turn on the Wireless communication switch”
To enable wireless communication, press the Wireless Antenna ON/OFF button located on the System Indicator Panel above the keyboard.
Once the Wireless Antenna is ON, you can use the FN+F8 keys to turn wireless on.
1. Locate the Wireless Antenna ON/OFF button on the System Indicator Panel shown below outlined in Red.
2. Press the Wireless Antenna ON/OFF button until you see ON displayed on your screen.
3. Press the FN+F8 keys to turn wireless on.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.