Toshiba PC Health Monitor
- File: TC30459600A.exe
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Posted Date: 2012-05-10
- Release Date: 2012-05-10
- Other Versions
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
The TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor proactively monitors a number of system functions such as power consumption, battery health and system cooling, informing you of significant system conditions.
To open HDD Protection properties to allow enabling / disabling (not recommended):
- Click the Start menu.
- Enter "Health" into the search field.
- Click "PC Health Monitor" in the search results.
TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor will open displaying overall health of your computer.
- Clicking on the images will open a new window displaying status of for that function. Clicking on "Hard Disk Drive 3D Sensor" will open the HDD Protection properties described above.
CLICK HERE and refer to your Owner's Manual for additional information for the PC Health Monitor.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.