AMD Display Driver
- File: os2013135a_TC70...
- Version: 22.214.171.124_130531a-158037C-Toshiba
- Posted Date: 2013-06-20
- Release Date: 2013-06-20
- Other Versions
- WinZIP self-installing ZIP file. Can also be unZIPped using WinZip, PKUnZip or equivalent. Also supports silent installation. Click for silent/unattended installation instructions.
- This is a Windows 8 AMD Display Driver update.
NoteThe HDMI issue below is caused by a combination of Sleep or Hibernate modes, Display Driver, and Audio Driver. To solve these issues, both ATI HDMI Audio Driver V126.96.36.19912 and this AMD Display Driver must be installed together.
- The WLAN will not function when adding (pairing) or disabling a Bluetooth speaker or headset while playing an online video on YouTube.
- Fixed: Audio output may come out of the PC speakers instead of the HDMI device in the following conditions:
- Computer is connected to an HDMI device like a TV
- Display mode is set to "Duplicate", "Extend" or "Second screen only"
- A movie is played with the Metro Video application
- The computer is put in to Sleep or Hibernate mode
- Computer is resumed/woke up
- Save the file to the Windows Desktop.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- On the Windows Desktop, double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Click the Start button when the Toshiba Archive Extractor window is displayed.
- Click Yes if a User Account Control Window is displayed.
- Follow the displayed instructions to complete the install.
- Restart the computer.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.