dynaEdge AR Smart Glasses Solution Support
TOSHIBA DYNAEDGE AR SMART GLASSES SOLUTION SUPPORT HOME
Features & Benefits
dynaEdge™ AR Smart Glasses
The dynaEdge™ AR Smart Glasses are a wearable, hands-free Assisted Reality solution designed to help large enterprises improve efficiency, quality and operating flexibility. Backed by decades of mobile computing design expertise, the dynaEdge™ AR 100 Smart Glasses provide enterprises a complete solution, incorporating both hardware and software in one turnkey package.
Combining Windows 10 Pro functionality, Intel® Core™ processing power, up to 512GB internal storage and enterprise-level security, Toshiba’s augmented reality solution is in a class of its own, capable of tackling any hands-free task.
Designed for Enterprise
As Toshiba’s first enterprise-grade, mobile wearable AR solution running Windows 10 Pro, the dynaEdge™ AR Smart Glasses seamlessly integrate into an organization’s existing infrastructure and IT security standards.
Lightweight Form Factor
The compact, waist-mounted mobile mini PC design and a lightweight, industrial-grade Head Mounted Display (HMD) creates a balanced augmented reality solution geared for comfortable, extended usage models.
Optimized for field work, the Toshiba AR solution offers a variety of methods to input and navigate, including a touchpad and programmable buttons on the HMD and directional buttons on the waist-mounted mobile mini PC. Advanced software options enable voice and gesture capabilities.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
or go to http://smartglasses.toshiba.com
You can find the contact information for Toshiba customer service and technical support by clicking here
In order to report a problem with Software provided by Toshiba please be prepared to provide:User Information:
- Full Name
- Email Address Used for user account setup
- Mini PC Hardware Model Part Number
- Glasses version
- Application Name
- Application Version
- When did you experience the issue?
- How reproducible is the issue (100 %, 50%, 25%, etc.)?
- Can you describe the issue in detail, including specific steps to reproduce the issue if possible?
|Gateway - dynaEdge DE-100 Mobile Mini PC||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Glasses - dynaEdge AR100 head mounted display||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|dynaEdge AR Smart Glasses Accesories||1 Year Parts and Labor|
dynaEdge Mobile Mini PC DE-100
Toshiba AR100 Glasses
Toshiba Vision DE software
|Press Enter button once||Select / Run an item|
|Long press Enter||Quit or cancel an operation|
|Press Up Button Once||Move Up|
|Long press Up Button||Continue to move up (slow first, then accelerate speed)|
|Press Down Button Once||Move Down|
|Long press Down Button||Continue to move up (slow first, then accelerate speed)|
|Press Left Button Once||Move left|
|Long press Left Button||Continue to move Left (slow first, then accelerate speed)|
|Press Right Button Once||Move Right|
|Long press Right Button||Continue to move Right (slow first, then accelerate speed)|
Toshiba Vision DE software SDK
Atheer AiR Enterprise software
- To add a new user on AiR Enterprise, log into the power user account via Atheer’s website (https://airsuite.atheerair.com).
- Click on the “add expert user” button on the main page.
- Input the new user's name and email address. Once complete, the new user will receive an email in which they will complete a short form and then be allowed to login.
- To initiate a voice command first say say “hello Atheer” (uh-theer). After you say “hello atheer” a microphone icon will flash blue at the top of your device screen.
- When you see the flashing blue microphone, you can initiate several different commands:
- "send message" – opens the messaging component.
- "call office" – sends a call to Web.
- "answer call" – accepts an incoming call from the Web.
- "open taskflow" – opens the current taskflow or the file manager if no taskflow is selected.
- "Clear screen" – clears any components currently on the screen.
- Below are additional commands you can use when inside a taskflow:
- "open attachment" – opens a step if it has an attached file.
- "zoom in" – zooms in on an attached picture.
- "zoom out" – zooms out on an attached picture.
- "close" – closes an open attachment.
- "next" – goes to the next step in the taskflow.
- "previous" – goes to the previous step in the taskflow.
- It is important to note that voice commands are disabled when a video call is active.
Find the user guide to get started at https://atheer.zendesk.com
dynaEdge AR Smart Glasses Solution - Videos
Toshiba Vision DE Suite Software - Videos
Atheer AiR Enterprise - Videos
For Videos on using the Atheer AiR Enterprise Software click here
CUSTOMER SERVICE & TECH SUPPORT
Technical Support & Customer Service Questions:
Hours: (Mon-Fri, 5am - 5pm PST)
Sales Inquiries: Email - email@example.com
Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.
5241 California Ave Suite 100
Irvine CA 92617