Installing USB Supplement Windows 95 OSR2
- Document ID: 94000552
- Posted Date: 1996-08-19
- Last Updated: 1996-08-19
- Distribution: View Public Website
- Applicable Models
Equium 100 Equium 5160D Equium 5200D Equium 5230D Equium 6200D Equium 6200M Equium 6230D Equium 6260M Equium 7000D Equium 7100D
- Installing the USB Supplement to OSR2 on the Equium
1. Click on Start>Settings>Control Panel.
2. Double-click on Add/Remove Programs.
3. If "USB Supplement to OSR2" is listed, highlight it, then click on Add/Remove. Confirm the removal if prompted.
4. The computer will give you a message asking if you want to restart. Answer "No".
5. Close the Add/Remove Programs window.
6. Double-click on the System icon, then click on Device Mgr.
7. Open the Other Devices category if it exists.
8. Highlight the PCI universal serial bus, then click the Remove button. Confirm the removal when prompted.
9. If the Other Devices category does not exist, look for Universal serial bus controllers. Remove whatever is inside.
10. Close the Device Mgr. window.
11. Click on Start>Run.
12. Type in: C:\usb\usbsupp.exe When you press Enter, the system will ask if you want to install Microsoft USB Supplement.
Click on "Yes."
13. Click "Yes" on the license agreement. The computer will run the Scandisk program and install the USB supplement.
14. Click "OK" when you get the message that Microsoft USB Support is installed. The system will reboot.
The USB Supplement to OSR2 is now installed.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.