I need help connecting my TV to Wi-Fi
- Document ID: 4009198
- Posted Date: 2016-06-28
- Last Updated: 2016-06-28
- Distribution: View Public Website
During the initial setup of the Cloud TV (or after a reset of the TV) you are taken step-by-step to connect to a network wired or wirelessly for internet access and Cloud TV Services.
If you chose to “Skip” the network setup or are connected to a wired network and wish to now connect to a wireless network, you will need to go back into the settings to connect.
To connect to a wireless network, perform the following:
- Press the “Setup” button on the remote.
- Use the up/down arrows to select “Network”.
- Use the left/right arrow buttons to enter “Network Setup” and change the settings from “Wired” to “Wireless” if necessary.
- Select “Wireless Setup” and choose “Assisted Setup” from the available options and press the “OK” button on the remote.
- A list of available wireless networks will display, select the one you wish to connect to and press “OK”.
- Select “Security Key” from available options and press “OK”.
- Enter the network password for the wireless network you are connecting to.
- Once the correct password is entered, select “Done” and press “OK”.
- Select “Done” again when prompted on the next screen and press “OK”.
- The TV will connect to the network.
- Once connected, the screen will return to the “Network” menu.
- To perform a network connection test, go to the “Network Setup” menu and select “Network Connection Test” to verify the connection.
The Cloud TV should now be connected to your wireless network.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.