Windows BIOS version 6.50
- Windows-installed BIOS package. Includes only the Windows-based BIOS installer. Download and run to install.
Connect your PC to AC power and close all running applications before installing. Do not interrupt the BIOS installation process once it has started.
To view the BIOS Change Point History for this model, click the following link: BIOS Change Point History :
- Do not power off while the BIOS is being updated.
- The AC-Adapter must be used during the update process.
- Start Windows on the target computer.
- Download the file to a convenient location on your computer.
- The BIOS update will force the computer to shut down or restart. Please make sure to save all work in progress before starting BIOS updates.
- Double click/tap the downloaded file to start the Windows BIOS update process.
- Follow all displayed instructions, then confirm the BIOS update. The BIOS update will start.
- After the update has completed, power on the computer if it is off.
- While the "TOSHIBA" logo is displayed, press the F2 function key to start BIOS Setup.
- Check the version of BIOS, press the F9 function key then Enter to load setup defaults.
- Press the F10 function key then Enter to save settings and exit. The computer will automatically reboot.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.