Windows BIOS version 4.30 for Tecra Z4x-A (PT44Fx/PT44Gx/PT449x)
- Windows-installed BIOS package. Includes only the Windows-based BIOS installer. Download and run to install.
Connect your PC to AC power and close all running applications before installing. Do not interrupt the BIOS installation process once it has started.
Version 4.30 - 2018-05-16
- Improved: Enhanced security.
- Addition: Support new panel.
- Improved the Auto Wireless LAN RF Switching function.
- Improved communication with the accelerometer.
- Improved SSD related system stability.
- Improved system stability on Toshiba Hybrid HDD models.
- Added: LAN Boot support for specific conditions (DHCP reservation based on the MAC-address).
- Added support for BIOS Diagnostics.
- Optimized the Audio Codec setting.
- Improved LCD brightness control before the Operating System launches.
- Improved the feature to change the BIOS setting via Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
- Improved: The size of windows will change after waking from Sleep on Windows 7 computers with a Dock RGB display, and the display output setting will not be saved correctly.
- Improved: TOSHIBA USB3.0 HDD Stor.E Edition is not displayed in the Boot Menu in UEFI Boot mode.
- Updated: Microcode Rev.1C.
- Optimized: Audio Codec setting.
- Changed FHD Panel support from Samsung to LG.
- Improved: External Display Device detection.
- Added: WinMagic SecureDoc Support for Windows 8.1. (Note: BIOS downgrades are restricted as a result.)
- Added: Support for the Full HD Panel for Portege Z4x models.
- Added: Support for the Full HD Panel on Portege Z3x models.
- Improved: System stability.
- Optimized: Audio Codec settings.
- Updated: Microcode to Rev. 17.
- Fixed: TPM Non-initialization Message. (PT449x only)
- Improved: FAN acoustic noise.
- Added: New 3G Module (EM7305) support.
- Implemented the Intel Processor specification to optimize performance in power saving mode.
- Initial production BIOS for these models.
- Export Control and EULA
- Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.